The Speak Cafe
Serving suggestions for children who don't like
or won't swallow capsules.
Sometimes for younger children, swallowing a capsule or experiencing a new taste may be challenging. But that's when many of our moms and dads have put on their thinking caps and come up with some creative, fun ways to ensure their kids get the SpeechNutrients speak™ omega-3/vitamin E speech supplement they need.
*Many parents have found speak Smooth to be an excellent base for mixing and taking other supplements as well.
- Mix in pudding or yogurt.
- Stir into applesauce.
- Mix with orange juice or any other strongly flavored juice.
- Stir into chocolate milk.
- Mix with peanut or almond butter.
- Stir into a smoothie.
- Mix into coconut milk.
More Creative Ideas
- Squeeze on waffles and cover with syrup.
- Mix with 1 teaspoon spaghetti sauce.
- Mix into 1 bite strawberry ice-cream.
- Inject into a slightly warmed hot dog.
- Follow with a treat such as an M&M.
- Stir into blueberry pudding - a mixture of blueberries, avocado, and honey.
- Add pumpkin spice to a favorite food (milk, yogurt) and blend with speak.
- Mix with tuna fish or salmon.
- Mix speak with Honest kids fruit punch drink (low in sugar and great flavor)
- Mix in 1 sip of cola. The fizziness takes away the flavor and it's a treat.
- Slowly squirt into mouth with a syringe placed next to cheek so it will bypass most taste buds.
- Bite capsule and spit out get cap. Follow with a liquid or bite of food.
- Stir into liquid and sip through a straw. Great for improving muscle tone in mouth as well.
Great Suggestions from Parents
Track your child's progress.
Download a daily log